Heroes Vs. Villains meme BLANKRules:
1. You must use your original OC's
2. Credit me (Avalon620) and/or send me a link
3. Feel free to add any additional questions of your own to the quiz
1. First, chose five characters to be on the Hero's Team
2. Next, chose five characters to be on the Villain's team.
3. Both teams have elected a leader. Who is it, and why?
4. Characters 1 and 2 from each team face off. Describe the battle, and who wins.
5. In a game of wits, who would win, Hero #4 or Villain #3?
6. Hero #1 and Villain #1 are called to a challenge involving odorless and tasteless poison. Describe the challenge and who emerges victorious and who ends up dead.
7. Villain #4 and Hero #3 are called to a battle of strength. Each are given three weapons in which to use; A sword, a bow and ten arrows, and a strong oak staff. Describe the battle and who emerges victorious. What becomes of the loser?
8. Villains # 2, 4 and 5, and Heroes #3, 4 and 5 are cast out into the wildern
Jes' Truth or Dare OC MemeHullo there! Well come to Jes' super-awesome-totally-made-out-of-boredom OC meme. I'm your host, Jes (well no shitake Sherlock!) and I shall be guiding your beloved characters through this magical journey of self-discovery and brain damage that is the age old game of truth or dare. For those of you who do not know the rules, please do us all a favour and google them. Let the game begin!
1) Pick 10 of your original OCs (if you don't have enough you could always use characters from a TV show/book or even make one up on the spot)
2) For each round, a character will be asked either truth or dare. They can pick which and only need to do ONE.
3) Have fun and be creative! Also credit me and send me a link to your finished meme in a comment. I'll love to read it! :3
Jes: Hiya everyone~!! Before we get down and dirty with the actual game, I need you all to number yourselves 1 to 10. If there are not enough of you I'm sure you can just grab some random people off the streets (or ge
Long Ass Numbered OC Meme BlankPick 13 sorry
mother fuckersCharacters and do this meme using them! >8D
Replace the banks in the half circle thingies with the character's name!!
Put them in a random order!! Go!
1. Describe 6 (____) and 11 (____)'s relationship in one word!
2. 8 (____) decided to have a house party while everyone was gone! How did that go for him/her? What happened when the others returened?
3. 1 (____) is kidnapped and the kidnapper demands a ransom from everyone. After pitching in, what does everyone have to offer the kidnapper??
4. 5 (____), 8 (____), 9 (____), and 2 (____) now have their own unique company to get some money back after that kidnapping incident! What company have they made? How does it go?
5. 4 (____)'s guilty pleasure?
6. 13 (____) and 1 (____) got drunk and woke up next to eachother. Haha, how does it go after the two wake up? Did they actually do ANYTHING? XD
7. Oh, God. 7 (____) and 11 (____) have
The Departed Character QuizFirst, pick three (maybe not-so) dearly departed characters to tortu- I mean interview!
So, obvious I guess, but what are you names?
How old were you when you died?
Were you ever even alive, or are you part of a species that technically never lives?
How did you die?
Or did your creator just get tired of you and stop writing/drawing about you?
Or are you undead? (If this doesn't apply, the question can be removed)
What happens to the dead in your canon?
Was there a funeral or memorial service of any kind?
If so, what was it like?
That sounds... nice. So, some questions about when you were alive- did you look any different than you do now, if any kind of afterlife exists in your world? Otherwise, we know your rotting corpse looks different.
Who do you think was most impacted by your death?
Did your creator ever completely scrap everything but your name and start over?
Did you believe in afterlife when you were alive?
Did you have any pets?
Do you think this quiz is pointless?
I'm 70% obsessed with my charactersStolen from: :iconspitfiresonice:
[X] You have an OC that resembles yourself (I have three that I can think of right now)
[X] One of your OC's has your name (it's just the one who's basically me but I think that still counts?)
[X] You have OC's that are siblings (a lot of them are)
[/] You are constantly drawing your OC's
[ ] You constantly receive positive feedback about one or more of your OC's
[X] You have more than five OC's (I have at least 78 but I'm pretty sure I have more than that)
[X] Your OC's are varied
[X] You have a main OC whom you love the most out of all your OC's (I'm really obsessed with my character Chip at the moment)
[ ] Your OC's are mostly mythical
[ ] A lot of your OC's were adoptables
[X] You have a 'bad boy' or 'bad girl' OC
[/] You have a girly OC (it's actually one of my guy characters